User Experience Designer
Location: San Jose, CA
Adobe Systems Inc. is looking for a talented UX Designer to join our XD team for the ad platform. Our ideal candidate will have a good balance of both visual and interaction design with a solid understanding of user-centered design principles. We are looking for someone who wants to play a major role in changing the way people experience and interact with technology.
- Work with Product and XD team on all UX related tasks: information architecture, interaction design, visual design, usability testing and building rapid prototypes.
- Utilize a user-centered approach to design solutions that meet both user needs and product strategy requirements.
- Ability to self-manage and work independently taking projects from concept to completion.
- Main area of focus will be a combination of visual design, interaction design and building prototypes using HTML when necessary.
- Bachelors degree in a design related discipline.
- 3-5 years of of relevant design experience.
- Strong portfolio that showcases both visual and interaction design.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Some experience working with video.
- Knowledgable about cross platform and cross browser technical challenges.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Knowledgable with web best practices.